Join the growing BoardDocs team and work with the best people in the world! Emerald Data Solutions has an opening for an experienced web developer to build and maintain external and internal web applications to support our internal processes and our BoardDocs subscribers in the use of our industry-leading, cloud-based board management solutions. The successful candidate will work with our existing developers to deliver cutting-edge web applications across many platforms.
Relocation is not necessary.
Emerald Data Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Emerald Data Solutions is an E-Verify Participant.
Please send a cover letter and resume with your application. Applications without a cover letter and resume will not be considered. Send information to email@example.com to be considered.
Desired Skills and Abilities
The ideal applicant will have:
- Integrity and professionalism above and beyond the norm
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated creativity
- A 100% team-player attitude with the ability to perform independently
- At least 2 years of experience developing web applications
- Ability to code in HTML 5
- Examples of working web applications
- Lotus Domino Development (web agent or XPages) experience preferred
- Force.com integration experience preferred
Please Note: Principals only please. Any 3rd-party agency resumes will be considered unsolicited submissions and, if hired, will not be subject to any referral/placement fees.