The Policy Data Specialist will possess a unique combination of customer service and technical skills and will be responsible for managing multiple policy migration projects for subscribers in the education and local government markets.
The Policy Data Specialist will use web-editing tools, such as CKEditor, to migrate and format subscribers’ HTML data and content to the BoardDocs platform. This role will include both web-based content formatting as well as client interaction and customer service.
- Strong HTML data or content migration or manipulation experience within Content/Data Management or CRM systems
- Experience with CKEditor or other web-based content formatting tools is advantageous.
- Integrity and professionalism above and beyond the norm
- Outstanding interpersonal and client service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 100% team-player attitude with the ability to perform independently
- Ability to telecommute
Emerald Data Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Emerald Data Solutions is an E-Verify Participant.
Relocation is not necessary.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Please Note: Principals only please. Any 3rd-party agency applications will be considered unsolicited submissions and, if hired, will not be subject to any referral/placement fees.